[Gpdd] [Health] Anya

scalabro3 scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 21 20:14:44 EDT 2017

Jan, we were so sorry to hear that Anya has lymphoma. We hope that she enjoys whatever time she has left with you. Our Reese was diagnosed with lymphoma and went on to live another year before his six month battle with bladder stones began. We hope that you are fortunate to have extra time with her like we did with our Reese. Try to enjoy the happy moments with her. We're sure that you will do whatever is best for her. Best wishes,
ME  in New Smyrna Beach

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport