[Gpdd] Misc:I've Been Missing

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri May 26 13:07:21 EDT 2017

Jamie,
I have fibromyalgia, too.  I am just getting over a bad cold and because of the fibro it takes me longer to recover.I know our piggies can get something like a cold, can they get a cold from humans?  I stayed away from them as much as possible and they weren't very happy.  Extra treats now to make up for it!
I have had pneumonia a few times, not fun.  Takes a long time to get your strength back.
Sending hugs and piggie kisses.
Dee and the Patriot Piggs:  Josie and Callie (from Massachusetts)