[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: Piggie Hoe Down

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:47:07 EST 2017

Dear Carole Avalanche and all Piggies

I have been totally absorbed in your magnificent story telling Carole THANK
YOU xxxxxxx

I've giggled and sung along to your rendition as well!!

This has brought back so many wonderful memories of my babies now all at
the bridge.

Carole I do hope you continue to get better quickly. Huge hugs xxxxxxxxx

I think there's going to be some very tired piggies. I wonder if there
maybe some that have made a special friend and we will hear about this in
time to come :-)

Sending wheeks to all piggies and loves to all slaves.

Love Glynis and Charlie (who listened intently and tweeted a few times
during story time)
In mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx xxxx