[Gpdd] SILLY Halloween fun

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:26:42 EST 2017

Ooh! There is a pile of little suitcases in the hall. My Piggies must be
home....(goes into pig room).....there is also a pile of assorted tiny
boots and hats!

There they are...all fast asleep in their hay. Just as well I got it all
ready last night.

Tyrion opens one eye....." I would have come to the airport to pick you up
if I had known you were coming home." "That's alright." says Tyrion.
"PigAir laid on a limo for us as we are frequent flyers.

We will tell you all about our adventures when we have recovered from
piglag and we must write to Carol and Avalanche and thank them for inviting
us. We had a wonderful time and we learnt a new song...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. "

Penny with Piggyfriends safely home again. These pigs get to go away more
than I do!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>