[Gpdd] MISC.: Halloween Adventure

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 11 22:05:15 EST 2017

Dear Carol,
The Prairie Pigs have finally arrived home (PigAir only goes so far and they had to make the last leg of the trip by dogsled) and I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of them and showing them such a wonderful time.  I'm sure they and the other piggies at the party were quite a handful for you, and I'm hoping they did not set your recuperation back too much!
The Prairie Pigs particularly enjoyed the Hoedown and are now agitating for me to let them join a local square dance group.  There are lots of square dance clubs here, but I'm still trying to find one that accepts guinea pigs as members.
Thanks again for letting all of us slaves share in the fun by sending us your great updates, though I am beginning to suspect you may have left a few details out to keep us from worrying or being embarrassed.  I know Butch and Sundance can be a little boisterous once the carrot wine comes out, and I keep noticing what looks like meaningful glances passing between them and the odd unexplained giggle as they remember some detail of their trip. Hmmmmm!  I wonder if they will ever tell me the whole story???
Thanks again Carol --- great job!
Pat and the Prairie Pigs