[Gpdd] SILLINESS: Halloween festivities

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 17 15:28:47 EST 2017

Eddie and Nugget love their cowboy boots and hats and even have been
insisting on sleeping in them! I have to gently remove the hats and
boots once they are sound asleep, and I have a little shelf outside
their house where I can place their new items. They had a wonderful time
in Nashville and both are asking for guinea-pig-sized slide guitars for
Christmas (yeah, try to find those)!  Thank you, Carol and Avalanche,
for hosting them. They had a great time.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget