[Gpdd] MISC: Silliness - Halloween fun and a question about toys

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 12:02:48 EST 2017

 Hello fellow digesters,
I am very happy to hear the attending pigs enjoyed themselves at the Halloween Hoedown. Avalanche is still trying to catch up on his sleep, which prompts me to believe there were other "goings-on" that I was not aware of during the nights....
Question for you: My husband and I recently built a fairly large "pig pen" for Avalanche so he may have some safe exercise. What type of toys do you all have for your fur kids? Avalanche's pig pen is fairly sparse of toys as I haven't found anything he likes. I've tried the toilet paper rolls - forget it. I have tried bells - no way. I have tried some food based toys - nope. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hoping all pigs and slaves are doing well as we all gear up for the holiday season!
Carol & Avalanche