[Gpdd] Thanksgiving Day

Piggyfriends48 piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 07:18:07 EST 2017

We know that it is Thanksgiving Day in the US today and we hope that you all have a lovely day.

Now we do not have this holiday in England or the Netherlands so all the UK and Dutch piggies, who write the Undercover Piggies blog do not have any suitable props for photos so, if any of you have photos of your piggies celebrating the occasion, we would love to see them.

Go to undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk and follow the very easy instructions ( click our Contribute button at the top ) and your photo will appear as if by magic.

Penny and the Undercover Piggyfriends.

Sent from my iPad