[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Members

Leigh B cuddlycavies4me at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:31:39 EST 2017

Good afternoon! My name is Leigh. I am so happy to have found this forum.
We have had the pleasure of sharing our home with many adorable guinea pigs
over the years and currently enjoy the company of five: Sweets, Snowball,
Raven, Sienna, and Poe. I lovingly call them my piggywigs. We look forward
to learning from and sharing with our fellow guinea pig enthusiasts at
GPDD. Best wishes to all for a truly awesome day!

Warmly,
Leigh, Sweets, Snowball, Sienna, Raven, & Poe