[Gpdd] Announcement: Welcome Leigh

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 14:17:08 EST 2017

Leigh, Sweets, Snowball, Raven, Sienna, and Poe, we are sending you a
big welcome to the Digest -- so glad you have joined us!  "Piggywigs" is
a good name for your furkids.

Like you, I have been honored to have many piggies over the years.
Currently my piggies are Eddie and Nugget.  They get along very well,
and if Eddie wants up from floortime, Nugget will want up, too, even if
he isn't really ready.  Eddie is the oldest, but I always tell all of my
pigs that they are "two."

We look forward to hearing more about you and the Piggywigs.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget