[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome, Leigh, Sweets, Snowball, Raven, Sienna, and Poe

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:08:12 EST 2017

Hello, Leigh and Piggywigs, and welcome to the GPDD.

I have also been pigless for a few years, after discovering the wonderful
world of guinea pigs. :-)

But I am here to tell you that when I adopted my first ever piggy, Taffy,
finding the GPDD was like winning the lottery in terms of advice,
friendship, support, and just plain old fun.

You will not find a better group of people with which to share the love,
joys, sorrows, questions and quips that are all part of Life with Piggies.

Again, welcome, we're glad you're here. Tell us more about your little
companions!

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem