[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank you for the warm welcome

Leigh B cuddlycavies4me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:12:19 EST 2017

Good morning,

Just wanted to thank you for such a warm and friendly welcome. I already
feel right at home here. :o)

I am slave to 5 piggies, as you know. Poe, Raven and Sienna are siblings
that I adopted as babies in January of 2013. Sweets and Snowball are the
youngest; Sweets being approx. 2 years old and Snowball a little younger,
maybe by a month or two. They are all of the short-haired variety except
for Sweets who is an abby. Poe and Raven are solid black twins.

I have been raising piggies since my children were little. They are grown
now, so it has been quite a few years since welcoming our first guinea pigs
into the family. We spent a lot of time with them and they were wonderful
companions. I never realized just how amazing guinea pigs could be until
these sweet friends became members of our family.They are as loving and
entertaining as any pet could be.

I may be in danger of making this too long, so I will close for now.

Warmly,
Leigh, Poe, Raven, Sienna, Sweets and Snowball