[Gpdd] Misc.: in what countries is it normal to have guinea pigs as pets?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 14:42:25 EDT 2017

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we send our best to both you and Niamh. We
hope you are over your bronchitis now, and Niamh is recovered from her
abscess. Get-well wishes and wheeks to both of you.

What a lovely photo on Undercover Guinea Pigs of Piggyfriends 2, the
Piggenpals in the US. Rin and her daughters Nico and Maki are adorable.
I know there are ways to tell Nico and Maki apart, but in that photo,
they look like twins. So sweet!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget