[Gpdd] MISC Halloween fun

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:18:19 EDT 2017

Dear Avalanche and Carol,

We are so excited to be invited to your Halloween get together. We do not
know what a hoe down is ( it sounds like when Slave has finished work and
puts her hoe in the car - she works as a gardener ) but we suspect that
this is going to be much more interesting than that.

We will send you our details seperately. Most of us are boars but we have
several nice sows who would love to dance with Avalanche.

Thanks again for arranging this adventure. We will book our flight on Pig
Air in the morning.

>From the Piggyfriends in England.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com