[Gpdd] MISC Silliness - Halloween Adventure

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 00:14:31 EDT 2017

 Hello fellow digesters and their precious little ones,
October 25th is close! Please send an email and let me know your little ones will be travelling to the Nashville, TN area for Halloween! Avalanche is ordering mini hay bales and needs a count by 10/25. I have received replies so far from the Prairie pigs, Twinkle Toes, the Piggy Friends, Eddie and Nugget, and Ralphy Lauren. If I have missed someone who replied, please let me know.Jean and the misfits, Avalanche KNOWS you have quite a few pretty sows that he would like to dance with....hint...hint.
Carol and Avalanche