[Gpdd] Misc: Sillliness

Luita Dean Spangler luitad at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 24 16:23:04 EDT 2017

Chap and Marinella would like to participate in the Halloween adventure.
Chap is neutered, but tries still to be very manly. Whenever I've taken
Marinella from their cage, he always rumblestruts a little when I put her
back, just to remind her how manly he is. His former cage-mate, Chip, took
a chunk out of his ear despite being two years older, and I think this has
resulted in some of Chap's male ego insecurity. Marinella, on the other
hand, is going to be six years old in December, and is generally
unimpressed by Chap's displays. She has a lovely figure for a
six-year-old, but is beyond rumblestrutting "and all that silliness", as
she puts it. She regards human beings as large but necessary monsters.
Both enjoy parsley and carrots, although Chap will eat exotic foods such
as grapes and blueberries only after Marinella has demonstrated their
safety to him.

Luita
Chap and Marinella