[Gpdd] Silly: Halloween Trip

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 16:14:47 EDT 2017

We are sorry for the late reply but we would love to be included in the Halloween trip.

We are Rodney the big blond teddy who is a bit of a scaredy cat. Hugo the muscular slightly naughty baby of the group. Jim the old age pensioner who still manages to beat everyone to food. Together we are The Piggypals from England. We will meet up with the Piggyfriends for our flight to Nashville.

Mummy is very jealous as she has been line dancing for years and her dream holiday is to visit the country music scene in Nashville, especially the Opry and the Bluebird cafe. Needless to say her favourite tv series is Nashville WOL.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

The Piggypals

Sent from my iPhone