[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: get well wishes for Carol

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 16:13:52 EDT 2017

Carol, we are sorry to hear that you had to be in the hospital for a few
days, and we hope you are feeling much better now. Please take care and
certainly don't worry if you get behind with the Halloween festivities.
We all know our little ones are having a great time with you and
Avalanche in Nashville. Thank you for hosting the visit, despite your
being under the weather. Take care, and best wishes and wheeks to you.

Cindy, with Eddie and Nugget already enjoying their Halloween with you