[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Berke

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 14:38:47 EDT 2017

Mieke, Raani, Cookie, and Binky, please accept our condolences on
Berke's passing. We remember when he came to live with you, and it is
hard to believe he made his final journey. Although we never have our
piggies long enough, five and a half years is a good lifespan for a
piggie, and we know Berke enjoyed all of his time with you and with the
Guinygirlz. What a lucky boy he was to be a beloved member of your
family. You made every day special for him.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget