[Gpdd] [SILLY] Apollo Thinks He's Going to Miss Dinner

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:15:45 EDT 2017

Hello All,

A funny event happened the other day that I'd thought I'd share. I was
serving dinner to the pigs when I noticed that Apollo wasn't up and about.
I checked under one of the blankets and he woke up from his nap.  He
suddenly got up and started running to where I usually put the veggies
down. He thought that he was going to miss dinner!

Apollo is a stroke piggy and doesn't run that fast, and he weeble woobles
to the sides when he runs. He ran as fast as could; right into Dante
Wigglebottom's bottom. After the piggy crash he fell over onto his side,
poor thing. I felt bad for him, but he was okay, and it was pretty funny to
watch. Nothing like a piggy panic when they think they're going to miss a
meal! I did make sure he got an extra treat that day.

Jocelyn, Dmitri, Apollo, and Dante Wigglebottom