[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sunshine

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 16:00:20 EDT 2018

Corrine and Michael, please accept our belated condolences on Sunshine's
passing.  As others have said, you certainly did not do anything to
cause her to pass on, and obviously she waited for you to be by her
side.  My first piggie, Rippley, also left this world lying on her side,
with her legs moving.  It helped me to think of her running to a happy
world at the Bridge.  Sunshine probably saw Little M there and realized
it was time to join her.  Please know that you certainly took great care
of her, since she lived to be almost seven.  That is an excellent age
for a piggie, though of course we never want them to leave.  Sunshine
was a very lucky girl to be so loved.

We hope Starlight is doing better now.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget