[Gpdd] MISC: just saying hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 7 14:47:22 EDT 2018

I am missing everyone and everypig. Hope everyone had a Happy
Easter/Happy Passover.

An Eddie story:
A couple of weeks ago, I gave both boys some green-leaf lettuce. I guess
Eddie thought his leaf was too unwieldy, and I saw him take a front paw,
put it on the lettuce, then tear off a smaller piece. He did this at
least twice. Obviously some sort of complex mathematical process was
involved.

A Nugget story:
Took Eddie to the vet for some sub-q fluids, as he had seemed not be be
feeling well. (He is a stone piggie.) Of course I took Nugget as well.
When Eddie got out for his exam and then left the room for the fluids,
Nugget grabbed the towel they were on and was fighting with it. I put my
hand on his back, and he immediately calmed down. If I moved my hand, he
would become upset again. He loves his brother.

Hope this finds everyone and everypig well.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget