[Gpdd] Announcement: Hello piggies n slaves

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 12 19:09:24 EDT 2018

Glynis and Charlie, thank you for the good wishes, nose rubs, and kisses
for Eddie. He is doing better, although I would like to see him gain an
ounce or so. It does seem that when I think he should have gained
weight, he hasn't, and when I think he hasn't gained weight, he has.

Yes, I can imagine it was confusing for Velvet being blind and having
her pepper disappear when Onyx, um, pilfered it. Nugget is our food
stealer here. I guess there is always at least one pig who feels it is
his or her duty to collect all food possible!

Sending birdie tweets to Charlie!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget