[Gpdd] Misc: is there a a thing as twin guinea pigs?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 07:51:57 EDT 2018

Mieke, what a great question about guinea-pig twins. I hope someone will
know, or you will be able to find out the answer and let us know.

I have never had a guinea pig who had babies, but when I saw Eddie's
brothers and sisters at the rescue (his mom had five babies), they all
looked different.  Eddie is a crested, and I think there was one other
crested baby, but his or her coloration was different than Eddie's.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget