[Gpdd] MISC: Twin guinea pigs

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 17 13:40:39 EDT 2018

Hey Dale!

Glad to hear from another GPDD old timer.  This is Dee from Dee and Joe.Joe died a few years ago and I have since adopted two sows, Josie and Callie.
What have you been up to?  Have any GPs?  You got interested in dogs, boxers I think.  Sorry, I can't remember your wife's name, but say hello.

I see your book is on Amazon.  Dale wrote a great book on Guinea Pigs for Grown-ups.  He was one of the early members of the GPDD and helped start the GP Pignics in Mass.
Dee, Josie and Callie