[Gpdd] HEALTH: teeth troubles

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 14:45:48 EDT 2018

Julie, Teddy Bear, and Honey Bunch, it is great to hear from you! We
have missed your posts.

We are very sorry to hear that Teddy's teeth are not growing right, and
we are sending him all healing wishes and wheeks.

Others will probably respond, but we looked around a bit and found Ann's
Piggyville site, which is at the following address:

www.piggyville.com

Due to some Internet issues on my end, I wasn't able to immediately open
the site, but I hope information on teeth issues will be there.

Please do keep us posted on how all of you are doing.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget