[Gpdd] [GPDD] [Health] Tooth diagrams for Julie downunder!

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 03:32:55 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,
Just happened to see the post of Julies, about a request for tooth diagrams.
Julie I have a copy of Diagnostic Guide to Guinea Pig Problems by Vedra Stanley-Spatcher.  I can take a photo of the page on teeth, and send it to your email.
I am guineamom88 at yahoo.com, and currently pigless, but look after 3 chinchillas, a bunny, a cat, all adopted and indoors; and also outside homeless/feral cats (which are 'fixed').

I am away from the digest more because I am involved in other things but my heart is with the piggies. My current furrends keep me busy.  I plan to adopt a couple more piggies after a vacation, which is postponed to September.
Also, I forgot which email is the correct one to send posts to, so here I am, sending this to two of them, I apologize.
I do care about all of you even though I am "away".
May light and love be with you all!

Sincerely,
Ellen in Maui, Hawai'i, with indoor ZoeyLee, Chin Chin, Taffy, Kiwi Ka'e, Lava, and some outdoor kitties:  Lexi, Kitty, Silly, Sasstoo, Pepita, Tail, Orange, & furrends