[Gpdd] [MISC] Hello Again

Dale Sigler dale.sigler47 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:13:45 EDT 2018

It has been a long time, 15 years or more. After losing the Horde we had a
few after, mostly rescues. In that time we discovered our oldest grandson
is allergic.

Fast forward: we now are retired and living in Virginia with daughter and
grands. Have a high prey drive Beagle. So no piggies, which I really miss.
I am considering revising my book so following this and a Facebook group
(Guinea Pig Care and Support). The changes are amazing! Apparently C&C
cages with coroplast and fleece are the way to go now. The Baldwin is
fairly common now, if expensive, and "skinny pigs" which have even less
hair exist.I just wish those Marinos etc. would come to America and get
ACBA approval.

Glad to see that adventures still happen. Betsy and I really miss Aelish
and sending her off to be the nurse for these parties.

--
Dale Sigler
Winchester VA