[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Millie and Katie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 19:38:42 EDT 2018

Julie, Teddy Bear, and Honey Bunch, please accept our condolences on the
passings of your dogs Millie and Katie. How awful that Millie had a
heart attack while at the groomer's. What a shock that must have been
for you to see her perfectly well and then pick her up as she was
struggling with her heart. We're so sorry that even after she was rushed
to the vet, she could not be helped. We're sorry, too, that Katie had to
be put to sleep due to her serious heart murmur. As you said, at least
it is good that she lived longer than expected -- fifteen years is
certainly a good lifespan. Please find comfort in your many happy
memories of them. They were very lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget