[Gpdd] Announcement ;Mr Bojangles

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:37:41 EDT 2018

Dear Cindy. I was happy to read about Nuggets new friend. I hope it's just
a case of mr.b. needing a bit more time to settle down. I remember penny
suggesting the bathing as one way of trying to bond them. I hope things
improve I have successfully had two boys together but not my last pair who
were father and son. But they did get very upset if they couldn't see each
other but time together always ended in a fight but I have read of some
very successful ones.i do hope it works and if not mine were happy to know
another piggy was near. They would sleep near each other with the cage bars
between ..love from Chris Tina Oreo and lola