[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mr. Bojangles

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 5 20:46:52 EDT 2018

Chris, Tina, Oreo, and Lola, yes, perhaps Mr. B. just needs to settle
down. He did very well with Nugget yesterday until last night when I had
to separate them. Today he has been jumping on Nugget again, and they
almost argued, so I again separated them. Then, of course, both of them
looked sad. A bath might have to occur. I don't know why Mr. B. was so
much calmer yesterday.

I'm sorry your last pair of boars, father and son, didn't quite bond,
although it's sweet to hear of them sleeping near one another with the
cage bars between them.

Enjoyed hearing about your white boar with pink eyes, Winston. How great
that he lived to be almost seven.

Thanks for your good thoughts.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new little guy