[Gpdd] MISC: Nugget's new buddy

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:49:45 EDT 2018

 Cindy, Nugget and the new little one,
We are so very happy to hear Nugget now has a new friend. I know when I had the girls, when one went to the rainbow, the rest seemed to console each other.
A funny Avalanche story...my husband is home during the day and gives Avalanche a piece of celery and a piece of apple each day as his snacks. He has taught Avalanche which one he is getting by noises. The celery is the "clap" snack and the apple is the "musical" snack. Avalanche will give me a funny look when I give him his snacks on my days off if I don't clap or do the "ba bump ba bump ba bump" noises.
Carol and Avalanche