[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Edvard Munch wanting his buddy back

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 15:56:43 EDT 2018

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, it's so great that all of your piggies are
paired up by sharing a cage wall with another pig. I agree that piggies
can become just as attached to one another even if they aren't literally
in the same cage. Our Joey G. and Buttercup, both RIP, were in separate
cages, since they were opposite sexes, and they were even several feet
away from one another, but when Buttercup passed away, Joey clearly mourned.

What a cute story about Edvard Munch not wanting to be beside Bonnie
McSmithers, but instead wanting to stay near his buddy, Guinness.
Piggies are so opinionated!

We don't know why Butch and Sundance would argue almost every day but
generally be fine during the rest of the day. Maybe others will have
suggestions. Perhaps they both just have very strong pigsonalities.

Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy