[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Faith

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 15:57:11 EDT 2018

Pat and the Prairie Pigs, we don't remember reading earlier that Faith
passed away, and we would like to offer our condolences on her passing.
We are so sorry that her passing was sudden; it seems even more
difficult when you don't have time to mentally prepare for a loss.
Please know that she enjoyed every day with you and was so lucky to be a
beloved member of your family.

We hope her friend, Bonnie McSmithers, now has a new buddy to share a
cage wall with!

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and the new guy