[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Boy piggies chattering

Jocelyn Anderson jocelynm at umich.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:53:20 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I remember seeing a message about boy piggies getting along so I'd thought
to chime in. I have two two-year-olds, Kiryu and Peppers Popcornpants, who
are shaking their bottoms and chattering their teeth at least once a day at
each other. And that's just what I see when I'm in the room for a couple of
hours. They'll be chattering their teeth at each other one minute and then
the next they're flopped out sleeping each to each other. This is the only
pair of pigs I've had that will still chatter their teeth and rumblestrutt
along after their introductions, but they are good piggy friends.

On a side note, either of them have a sweet tooth, but both of them loved
watermelon. They were going nuts over it!

Jocelyn, Dante Wigglebottom, Dmitri, Kiryu, and Peppers Popcornpants