[Gpdd] MISC.: update on Nugget's friend

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 17:33:34 EDT 2018

I am happy to report that Nugget and his new friend have bonded. I was
separating them at night, because little one got more rambunctious at
night, but the other day I saw they were both getting sadder and sadder
when they were separated. They've been together ever since. Now they
sometimes wheek about who might get the pellet bowl (there are actually
two) first or who gets the wooden A-frame or the cardboard one, but
that's been it. I am relieved they are together now.

We finally decided to name the new one Stuart Little. Yes, Stuart Little
is a mouse, but our new guy reminds me so much of him. When he looked up
at me the other night, I thought that's exactly what his name should be!

Hope all people and piggies are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little