[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Dante Wigglebottom has ringworm

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 16:39:37 EDT 2018

Jocelyn, Dante Wigglebottom, Dmitri, Kiryu, and Peppers Popcornpants, we
are sorry to hear that Dante Wigglebottom has been congested and that he
and Dmitri have ringworm. We hope both of them will be fine very soon.
Please keep us posted on their progress.

On a happier note, how cute to hear that Kiryu and Peppers Popcornpants
are enjoying watermelon. Nugget and Stuart Little sometimes think it's a
food group and sometimes decide it's not. I never know whether they will
eat it or not (no matter how much I tell them how good it is!).

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little