[Gpdd] HEALTH: Misty the cat

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 08:04:56 EDT 2018

Chris and girls, it is good to hear that Misty is much better and very
mobile again even if she's not 100 percent as active as before. We hope
she will become more and more active with time.

How cute to hear that Lola is now boss piggie and follows you around. So
sweet that she will cross the imaginary barrier in the doorway as Lottie
used to. Our bunny E.B. White (RIP) used to only go where there was
carpet; he did not like his feet to touch a floor!

Thank you for the welcome for Stuart Little, and we are pleased you like
his name. It does suit him. He and Nugget like to lie in their A-frames
that I place side by side, and it looks as though they have a two-car
(or two-pig) garage.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little