[Gpdd] HEALTH: Rocky's teeth and eye

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 19:47:01 EDT 2018

Monica and Rocky, it is wonderful to read that Rocky's tooth grew back.
Tell him he did a good job.

We are sorry that he still has problems with his eye, but it is good to
hear that he can close it and it is not bulging.  Good to know, too,
that he likes his pain medicine. We hope he will decide that he will
take the Baytril, too, if he needs it again (though we hope he won't).
Very smart of him to blink his eye to spread the eye salve around.

When our Joey G. (RIP) had eye problems, even when he was better he was
used to the eye medicine and would expect my husband to gently rub under
his eye to help with the salve, so my husband would rub under his eye
each time Joey had laptime, whether he was getting his medicine or not.

Yes, Nugget and Stuart Little are doing well, and it is so nice to see
two piggies in the cage again. I am still working with Stuart Little to
get him to eat some of his veggies. Sometimes he will like them and
sometimes not.

Cindy, Nugget, and Stuart Little