[Gpdd] health: Question on med

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:02:12 EST 2018

Hello  fellow guinea pig friends.
A question for you.  Has anyone ever used Cyproheptadine for getting a
guinea pig to start eating.?  With holiday my normal vet is gone. so had to
go to another vet. She gave me a script for this to fill for RB to get him
to start eating again.  Just wondering if anyone has used this before.
He decided to stop eating. I have been Critical caring him and  trying
everything to get him to eat. she looked in his mouth and said from what
she could tell it looked  fine. He  has a birthday on jan 4. he turns 5
years old.   she said no lumps or bumps on him and his lungs were clear. He
looks normal except he decided to stop eating... so just wondering if
anyone has used this
thank you so much.
Jean and the misfits