[Gpdd] MISC: Little M

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 13:18:00 EST 2018

 Dear Corrine,
I think I speak for all of us on the GPDD - losing a little one hurts! I know I have lost several over the past 20+ years of being a willing slave and each and every one makes me cry for days.Know in your heart you loved little M as much as she needed and she was very thankful you were her slave. Please do not grieve so badly you can not continue with your own life. You obviously are a very caring individual, and would make a wonderful mommy-slave to future masters and mistresses. We are all fortunate to share our lives with animals so wonderful - please continue to do so!
Lots of love,Carol & Avalanche