[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Little M

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 16:48:17 EST 2018

Corrine and Michael, please accept our condolences on Little M's
passing. We had so hoped she would be OK and adjust to life with her
cataracts, and we are so very sorry to hear that she has gone to the
Bridge. Please know that you did all your best for her, and that she
certainly felt your care and concern as you tried to help her when she
seemed depressed. Little M was very lucky to be a beloved member of your
family, one who will always live in your memories.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget