[Gpdd] Announcement: condolences for Little M

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 03:53:01 EST 2018

Dear Corrine and Mikey
I'm so very sorry to hear about your darling girl :-(
RIP Little M popcorn free at the bridge. You will be so very sadly missed
by your wonderful slaves and your mommy but never ever forgotten. You have
left your sweet little paw print on your human mommy and daddies hearts.
Huge hugs for you both and little nose rubs for Sunshine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I loved reading your story of your routine I cried for you as well. I may
not have piggies at the moment but remember very clearly how I felt when I
lost my babies.
Take care
Love Glynis and Charlie (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx