[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Little M

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:38:57 EST 2018

Dear Corrine,

I am sending very belated condolences to you and Michael on the loss of
dear Little M. I have only just read your post as I have been pole axed by
the flu, despite having my flu shot, and have struggled to my desk to catch
up.

You know that you did your very best for Little M and must not blame
yourselves. I know from reading your posts over the years that you have no
good guinea pig vet on your island, which is a tragedy in itself and you
are really on your own when one of your little ones gets sick.

We are all here to try and help but it is not the same as an instant
diagnosis by a competent vet with the necessary drugs at his/her disposal.
The thinning hair might have been due to an ovarian cyst, in which the hair
loss is on both flanks near the rear. Only a guess as there are other
reasons and inbreeding can cause so many problems.

I hope that Sunshine will be OK. Maybe a new friend or two will go some way
to assuaging her grief and yours too. You have so many happy memories of
her to keep you going.

With utmost sympathy from someone who has been there so many times.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>