[Gpdd] GPDD (MISC) HAPPY 2018!

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 17:13:00 EST 2018

Aloha from Hawai'i, Everybody!
I apologize for not being in touch for so long.The last adopted piggy I had, Roxie, went to the Rainbow Bridge 2 mos. ago. I have been piggyless for 2 months, for the first time in over 13 years.
I still have 3 chinnies, a bunny, and a cat, who visits the bunny in his penIt still is a lot of work even without piggies for one person and I have been working full time.I have been working at the Farmers' Market store, which is 5 minutes walking distance from home.I still also have still been feeding the outside cat colony nearby, altho they come & go; and another person helps me to feed the 2 or 3 cats in Kapalua, which I have been feeding for 6 years.I'm planning a 4 day trip to northern Cali to see family and friends, next month. After that and later on in the year, I plan to adopt a piggy or 2 from the Humane Society.Best wishes to everyone and everypig for a wonderful new year.
Ellen, with cat Lava, bunny Kiwi, and Taffy, ZoeyLee and Chin Chin

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android