[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Roxie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 15:55:41 EST 2018

Ellen, Lava, Kiwi, Taffy, ZoeyLee, and Chin Chin, it is so good to hear
from you, but we are so very sorry that Roxie has passed away. Please
accept our condolences. Roxie, of course, had a wonderful life with you,
and knew it. She was very lucky to be a beloved family member and to
have you keeping her in your memories. It is good that although you are
pigless at the moment, you'll be adopting a pig or piggies when you
return from vacation. He/she/they will be happy to meet you!

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget