[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Tate.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:38:50 EST 2018

Dear Mary Ann and Willie,

We are all so very sad to read about the loss of little Tate. It is always
heart breaking to lose a piggy, especially one comparatively young but you
know you did everything that you could for your precious boy.

We hope that Willie will not be on his own for too long as we are sure that
a piggy is waiting to be rescued to help mend your broken hearts. You could
not give a finer tribute to Tate than to adopt a small friend for Willie,
who is sure to be missing his best friend as much as you are.

Sending you lots of love and our utmost sympathy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>