[Gpdd] MISC Undercover Piggies Blog

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:45:56 EST 2018

Dear Eddie and Nugget,

We are happy that you liked our photos on the Undercover Piggies blog.

Slave has such a lot of piggy related items. We know that we have shared
photos of her ever growing collection of piggy plushies in the past but
maybe we should try to take some photos of her shelf of tiny piggy
ornaments.

We are not sure how well a photo of these might come out as these piggies
really are very small ( much smaller than us ) but we may give it a try in
a future post.

In the meantime, we are waiting for posts from the Piggypals and the
Guinygirlz with Binky otherwise it looks as though we are monopolising the
blog.

Love to your slave, Cindy.

>From the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.