[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Tate

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 19:59:52 EST 2018

Mary Ann and Willie, please accept our condolences on Tate's passing. We
are so very sorry that he developed clicking in his lungs. Why do our
piggies so often become ill at night or on weekends? Please know that
you did all your best for him, immediately giving him some medicine that
you had, then getting him to the vet as soon as you could the next day.
We know he felt all of your love and care as you syringed him medicine
and nutrients to help him feel better, all while holding him close. You
certainly were a comfort to him as he went to the other side. Thanks for
sharing your memories of how much he loved his blue blanket and how he
and Willie were such good friends. Tate was a very lucky boy.

We send our best wishes to Willie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget