[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget, Callie, Rocky

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Wed Jul 11 22:08:54 EDT 2018

Best to everyone and hoping all is well.  We are glad to know that
Nugget is still doing great and laughed that he enjoys the Weather
Channel.

Best wishes to Dee's Callie having been injured by some hay.  It's
difficult to know if and when to go the vet sometimes. Unless it's
obviously an emergency, we usually wait a little to see (while watching
very closely) as the drive is quite long and the visit stressful for
them - getting so much attention.  We are hoping Callie is okay this
morning.

Rocky is still doing well and we're happy to see him enjoying himself
again although there is a worry that the original problem may resurface.
He broke a tooth a few days ago but seems to be managing that easily.

Best Regards,
Monica & Rocky